__
__

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Twenty One One!!!

Happy 2011 everyone.  This is a special post not only because it's the first post of 2011 but this will also be the 100th post since the start of Random&Keila.  I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things in trying to make the blog look nice and everything.  It will still be a while until I maximize the blog.  Other than that, I just put in my new Winter Twenty One One playlist at the bottom of the blog for your listening pleasure or for new music discovery.  Either way, I put the order of the song in a particular order for all to hear.  I hope the order of the playlist makes sense.  Anyways, I wish everyone a good year and Keila (dog) hopes everyone will eat good (or better) food this year and get some sleep.  Heyo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...