__
__

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tasty n Sons

So far this summer, one of the coolest new restaurants I tried is called Tasty n Sons.  They are located in the Lincoln Building complex on Williams Ave in North Portland.  We went here for brunch because that is what they're know for and I knew it would be an awesome experience because wait time as of 10am when we got there was an hour and a half; but worth the wait.


What made this place really cool was definitely the decor and look of the place.  I love their wooden tables and seating, the walls was concrete with a huge bicycle painting on one side of the restaurant, and the garage door front that was opened.  Just an awesome combination of creating a cozy atmosphere.


My wife and sister ordered the Fried Egg & Cheddar Biscuit with fried chicken or smoked guanciale or sausage.  The fried chicken was really good.


I ordered the House Bacon Burger with beecher's cheddar or smoked bleu cheese which was pure awesomeness.  We ended up ordering two of this burger.


My dad ordered the Boudin Blanc Omelette with fava bean tapenade, truffle cheese & white sausage which was ok.


My mom ordered the Cast Iron Frittata with asparagus, snap peas, confit green beans, english peas, asparagus, caramelized onions, mint & feta which was really good.

Overall, I'm really happy with the food though their portions was a bit small but great if you're on a strict diet. The place and service were awesome and the whole experience was great. I would come back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...