__
__

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monograph Bookwerks

The first word that came into my mind when I walked into this local bookstore was "impressive."  I've never been to a bookstore where I actually want to stay in.  There were many items, books and pieces that hooked me right away.  Be sure to visit Monograph Bookwerks on 27th and Alberta.  You won't regret it.  
The bookstore is primarily filled with books related to the arts and design culture.  I wouldn't mind going through many of these books.
The unique layout of the bookshelf was so cool that I thought about putting a bookshelf like this in my living room.  The store just has a unique look that is eye catching. 
This poster with font is one of my favorite pieces.  Out of everything in the store, this poster automatically caught my eye. 

Apart from the books, these vintage looking letter stamps are also among my favorite items in the store.  There is something about fonts and letters that intrigues me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...