__
__

Monday, December 27, 2010

Typography Ops


Above:  I ran into this French restaurant called Le Happy that I've never been to before.  I've always heard about it but never knew where it was.  I was walking around Nob Hill near the Pearl and bam, there it was.  I will definitely try it someday. 

Left:  Letters.  It was on the door of Le Happy.
Maison.  This looked like a cool European inspired decor/furniture/interior design store.  I didn't get a chance to go inside, but looks like a cool place to check out.  Their client list is impressive.

Below:  Nortel.  It was on a crate in some parking lot. 

1 comment:

  1. i like words on random places. There's a restaurant somewhere that has a word cemented on the ground as you leave. forgot the name of it though...and the word!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...