__
__

Thursday, June 30, 2011

London: Carnaby

In London, I did many walks by myself while the family was going shopping.  One of the places I accidentally ran into was Carnaby (SOHO) and the whole area between Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus.  This area was pretty cool because it was all small roads and alley ways, so there were no cars.  The area consisted of many brand name shops, restaurants, and coffee shops.  It's just a nice place to walk around in, but gets pricey when you go shopping.  



I love this alley.


Fast or Die??


The Lomography store was one of my favorites, they have so many cool things in there.  The wall decor is awesome.


This Levi's Vintage Clothing in Carnaby was another cool store.  Being a big Levi's fan, I had to check out what items they had.  All their clothes are really vintage from the 50's-80's and cost a lot. 


And of course G-Star Raw, my all time-but can't afford-clothing brand.  I try to visit every G-Star clothing store in every place I travel to.   I love the new summer collection.



Carnaby, what a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...