__
__

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Farmer's Market

 I got a chance this past week to check out the Farmer's Market in the Pioneer Square in downtown Portland.  I pass the square everyday but I never know when the Farmer's Market pops up.  It's nice to see now that there's one in this location, it makes downtown Portland more lively.  The market it self wasn't too big, maybe about twenty vendors total including food vendors, but the square was packed when I went there.  The Farmer's Market was also paired with the Afternoon Tunes which is another event that happens in the summer where local bands play for a lunch crowd; there was a violin-cello duet playing when I was there.  Maybe next time I'll have cash in hand to buy some local produce. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...